2018 SnowDogg HD80 Snow Plow
Call for Price
Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, the SnowDogg HD80 Snow Plow uses stout construction, smooth trip action, and durable materials to get the job done for contractors and property managers.
Stand up to the elements with a corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard backed with nine 3/16 in. laser-cut ribs. With a full length 2 in. cross tube, and heavy duty bottom channel the plow protects vital connection points by spreading load impact evenly. The plow's aggressive 70º attack angle thrashes through snow and ice with excellent scraping, rolling, and throwing action. The HD80 comes equipped with a 3/8 in. cutting edge to save the plow blade from wear and tear. Steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide maximum process control and the highest quality.
Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
Four stress-optimized trip springs provide 40º of full moldboard trip action to help protect your equipment from hidden curbs or rocks. The HD80 has a heavy duty lift arm, cylinder, and chain that let you stack high. The plow's oversize angle cylinders ensure you get maximum holding force for a chatter-free operation.
The Full Package
Buyers Products sets the standard for what you should expect from your plow company. The plow's integrated 2HP DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8-inch rubber hoses. A poly snow deflector, wire reinforced blade guides, gloves-on in-cab controller, dual-beam halogen plow lights, and cast plow shoes all come standard on every HD plow. Plus, the HD features fleet interchangeability with HD, EX, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount. Just align your truck, actuate the pedals, raise the jack, and attach lock pins and electrical plugs.
Stowable Wings (Sold Seperately)
You can also add an additional 12 in. to your plow to cut down your time per job, serve customers quickly and maximize your fleet capacity. When the wings are extended, the integrated torsion locks ensure they remain a stiff extension of your plow. For easy transport between jobs, the stowable wings can be rotated behind the plow with a pull of a pin -- no lifting required. The shear attachment pin is a safeguard designed to break upon stressful impact to protect your plow and wings from expensive damage.
- Plow Type: Straight Blade
- Trip Style: Full Trip
- Moldboard Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Moldboard Thickness: 12 Ga
- Blade Width: 96 in.
- Angled Blade Width: 88.3 in.
- Blade Height: 29 in.
- Ribs: 9
- Cutting Edge: 3/8 x 6 in.
- Plow Shoes: Standard
- Snow Deflector: Contoured Poly
- Lights: Dual Halogen Bulbs
- Electrical: Headlamp Rated Replaceable Micro-ISO Relays
- Harnesses: Separate Light and Hydraulic 4GA Power Wires
- Trip Springs: 4
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2 x 12 in.
- Lift Cylinder: 2 x 6 in.
- Mounting System: Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount
- Stand: Detachable Jack
- Shipping Weight: 0.000 lb.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard with 3/8 in. cutting edge.
- Laser-cut steel ribs, and a full length 2 in. cross tube, let you power through heavy, wet snow and ice.
- 40° of smooth moldboard tripping action helps protect your equipment and yourself.
- Fleet interchangeability with HD, EX, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount.
- Clear with speed and agility using the 70º attack angle and 1-1/2 inch angle cylinders.
- Rely on the 2 HP power/hydraulic unit with full size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and integral valve manifold, or opt to use your truck's central hydraulics.
- Get the value you deserve with standard cast shoes, digital pistol-grip controller, snow deflector, and blade guides.
- Stack snow high with standard heavy duty 2 in. lift cylinder and Grade 43 lift chain.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- Blade Height
- 29 in.
- Blade Width
- 96 in.
- Cutting Edge
- 3/8 x 6 in.
- 0.000 lb.