2019 SnowDogg VXF85II -102 "
Call for Price
VXF85II -102 "
SnowDogg® VXFII Snow Plow
3/4 Ton with Plow Prep and 1+ Ton Trucks
Popular for: Ford® F-250, Chevy® Silverado 2500, RAM® 2500
- Low Maintenance Blades: Dual corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboards never need paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blades to reduce wear on vital components. Full-length 2 in. cross tube; Heavy duty bottom channel; Four 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs per wing; 1/2 in. cutting edges
- Quick & Easy Attachment: The new QuickMount II+™ with Jack Switch uses the plow's native hydraulics to fine-tune the lift frame height for easy alignment with your vehicle. No jack needed.
- Clean, Even Scrape: The tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
- Powerful Back Dragging: Double acting 1-3/4 in. angle cylinders make it easy to put snow where you want it. Back drag with confidence, even in tight spaces.
- Smooth Trip Edge Action: Each wing has an independent 6 in. trip edge and two stress-optimized trip springs to protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles without dumping the snow you're pushing.
- Components You Can Rely On: From the municipal style chain lift to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, the VXFII is built to endure whatever winter throws at you. Powerful 2 in. lift cylinders; Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders; Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit; SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
- Included Accessories: Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit, one-handed controller puts all plows functions, including angle, scoop, and V, in the palm of your hand. Other standard accessories:; Contoured poly snow deflector; Wire reinforced blade guides; Dual beam halogen plow lights
- Plow Type: V Plow
- Trip Style: Trip Edge
- Moldboard Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Moldboard Thickness: 12 Ga
- Blade Width: 102 in.
- Angled Blade Width: 88.0 in.
- Blade Height: 29/37 in.
- Ribs: 6
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 x 6 in.
- Plow Shoes: Optional
- Snow Deflector: Contoured Poly
- Lights: Dual Halogen Bulbs
- Electrical: Headlamp Rated Replaceable Micro-ISO Relays
- Harnesses: Separate Light and Hydraulic 4GA Power Wires
- Trip Springs: 4
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2 x 1 3/4 x 12 in.
- Lift Cylinder: 2 x 6 in.
- Mounting System: QuickMount II™
- Stand: Independent Swing Down Feet
- Blade Height
- 29/37 in.
- Blade Width
- 102 in.
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 x 6 in.
- Plowing Width
- 88.0 in.